Sanitary Napkin Disposal
The TerraCyclic™ sanitary napkin disposal system is successfully marketed in over 16 countries around the world; from Google Head Office in Dublin, Penn State University in the USA, to PricewaterhouseCoopers Tower in New Zealand.
- A sanitary napkin receptacle system that’s easy to use.
- Wallmounted streamlined outer cylinder saves space, looks smart and is easy to install and maintain.
- Self-deodorising sanitary napkin bags (cartridges) seal-in sanitary waste and are quick and easy to replace.
- No complicated cleaning or storage facilities are needed.
- Minimal-contact system protects users and cleaning staff.
- Sealed sanitary bags with modesty flap means no one touches the waste products.
- Reduced exposure to harmful bacteria and less risk of cross infection.
- Biodegradable plastic components and deodorising chemicals are safe for the environment.
- The 'green' sanitary napkin bag and receptacle system.
TerraCyclic™ Bio Bin is the ideal sanitary disposal unit for:
- commercial and public buildings
- health-care and learning facilities
- work sites
- buses, boats, planes and trains
- secure or restricted-access facilities.
We look forward to your enquiry to purchase our unique sanitary napkin receptacles.